The Leadership Development Program (LDP) is geared to current Mavericks players (male/female) above 16 and above. It includes online workshops, on field training and support, as well as ongoing feedback and reflection.
What are the benefits?
- Players will be able to use these hours to be counted for the mandetory 40 hours needed to finish high school
- Players will gain work experience that can be used to build their resumes for jobs
- Players can add this to their playing resumes and show University and College coaches, they are invested in helping give back to the organization and community
- Players further develop teamwork and leadership skills learning how to problem solve and share ideas
- Players will attend leadership development sessions by the the Coaches
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com